Breathe2Relax is a portable stress management tool which provides detailed information on the effects of stress on the body and instructions and practice exercises to help users learn the stress management skill called diaphragmatic breathing.Breathing exercises have been documented to decrease the body’s ‘fight-or-flight’ (stress) response, and help with mood stabilization, anger control, and anxiety management. Breathe2Relax can be used as a stand-alone stress reduction tool, or can be used in tandem with clinical care directed by a healthcare worker. Breathe2Relax now uses HealthKit and your Apple Watch device to measure your heart rate throughout your breathing exercise to help provide an even more complete picture of the relaxation experienced.
May 21, 2018
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
You can now take advantage of your Apple Watch and HealthKit to help illuminate the impact of a breathing exercise had by tracking your heart rate while you breathe.
Breathe2Relax is a free app for iOS published in the Health & Nutrition list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Breathe2Relax is National Center for Telehealth & Technology. The latest version released by its developer is 1.7.7. This app was rated by 6 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.3.
To install Breathe2Relax on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2018-05-21 and was downloaded 463 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Breathe2Relax as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Breathe2Relax on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the Breathe2Relax is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Breathe2Relax is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.